Happy Anniversary, darl ♥

YOU are the most important person for me and this is how i describe you, baby

YOU are the sun which brightens up my mornings

YOU are the spring which bring life to my flowers

YOU are the melodies that are sang by the birds outside my window

YOU are the inspiration to my goals, dreams & aspirations

YOU are the tears that always threaten to fall

YOU are the pride that i feel when i walk with u by my side

YOU are the words for that Kelly Clarkson song 'One Moment Like This'

YOU are the blessing that i pray for each night before i go to bed

YOU are the night light which i keep at the top of my head

YOU are the beautiful princess of all the romance novels that I've read

YOU are the ONE & ONLY that I've waited for all my life

YOU are the fur on my teddy that bring comfort to & warmth to on a rainy night

YOU are the smile which stretches across my face from ear to ear

YOU are the twinkle i get in my eyes every time i am feeling mischievous

YOU are the flame to the fire i feel burning inside

YOU are the lovely fragrances that fill up my nostrils

YOU are the first thing on my mind as i rise in the morning

YOU are the cure to every unwanted illness

YOU are the sugar to my candy coated chocolate

YOU are the cheese in my delicious strawberry cheesecake

YOU are my baby, my angel, my princess, my world

You are the breath of fresh air that i take in during sunrise

You are the wonderful colours that brighten up the sky when the sun leaves us

You are the water that i drink to refresh my throat

YOU are an angel in disguise who came to guide me

YOU are the very person my poetry describes

YOU are the last person on my mind before going to bed and even while i sleep you're on my mind

You are the hearty laughter that i let out during or after a joke

You are the chill up my spine when my dreams come true

YOU are the weakness in my knees when i see or feel ur body

YOU are the one who makes my heart beat faster when you come around.


This is how i feel from the start

At times the days seemed so long, I thought I'd never make it through,
Then suddenly, out of a dream, I have met someone like you.
I had locked up all my feelings and I'd thrown away the key,
Until your heart spoke a thousand words I knew were meant to be.
When times turned rough and lonely, and despair fell upon my face,
You comforted me and kept me safe in that loving special place.

You don't realize what you have and what you've done for me,
But the way you managed to steal my heart is what has set me free.
You've given me a feeling that no one else could ever change,
Your love has touched a place in me that I always found so strange.
It's as if you were cut right out of a spell cast upon my heart,
Because the crazy thing about it is, I've loved you from the start.

No one in this wide world could touch the feelings we share;
To the seconds I spend with you, nothing can compare.
You've opened my eyes and heart just enough and let me live,
You've changed my world with magic and the kindness that you give.
My heart was broken, and I thought love was so far away,
But you came into my life and showed me a better day.

Like crystal clear blue waters or a magical sunset,
That moment speaks a thousand words to which no price can be met.
I wish I could just stop time and spend the whole night in your eyes,
For when I'm with you there's a feeling even I cannot describe.
Although my heart holds painful memories that will never be erased,
You touch me with a love so strong it hides that lonely place.

Heartbreak, loss and misery were all I ever knew,
Until someone showed me happiness and that someone was you.
Your gentle words and loving arms lift me up when I am down,
And, baby, with all you've done for me you've turned my world around.
Your love is so consistent, like the waves that break on shore,
And with every day my love for you still grows, just more and more.

When broken dreams still fill my days and nothing's going right,
You reassure me with your smile and give me back my sight.
You sweep a spell across my heart, like a breeze across the sea,
And you fill my world with beautiful dreams & feelings meant to be.
The way you live, the way you love and even so much more,
With every smile that you give, you're all I could ask for.

You are in every breath I take and in every tear I cry,
You're in every star I wish upon up in the lonely sky.
Every day with you is heaven, like an angel from above,
A million magic moments sent to give you all my love.
You are living proof that prayers and dreams really do come true,
And I thank God for that special day he blessed my heart with you.

I could speak of a thousand promises or even bet my very soul,
the rest of my life, I'll be touched with a feeling no one can control.
Fate, destiny or magic may be the reason that we met,
But all I know is the days with you I never will forget.
Until the day I found you I never knew a love so true,
But from today until eternity I swear I'll be loving you!



It's only words and words are all I have to take your heart away.

Happy 1st anniversary, nabilah yazid :)

I ♥ you :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Nabilah Yazid said...

Happy 1st Anniversary, mohamad insaf jait :) i love you so much and thanks for the post. hoping to see you very soon. really really soon. with my surprise and gifts ok? heee :) take care syg. i love you so much :)

Post a Comment