booooooyaaaahhhhhh!


My darling

I miss you so much

The softness of your lips

and your warm loving touch

Many uncontrollable circumstances

have kept us sometimes apart

Yet every moment i carry you

Deep within my heart

When ever we are together

My spirit is such aglow

You always colour my world

Like a beautiful rainbow

You are the love of my life

that you will always be

The special times we share

Just mean everything to me

Each time we kiss

Theres nothing so sublime

always deliciously so fresh

like the very first time

Holding you close in my arms

Flames my passion and desire

My soul are burning

Like I am ravaged in fire

Each day I find happiness

Such joy and laughter

Knowing that soon we will be together

And living happily ever after.


i miss you, nabilah :(


Labels: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Nabilah Yazid said...

I MISS YOU TOO INSAF JAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Nabilah Yazid said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH SAYANG :) BABY ALWAYS LOVE YOU :) I MISS YOU SOO MUCH TOOOOO :) SEE YOU VERY VERY SOON :) MUAHHHXXX3 :)

Post a Comment